Monday, February 7, 2011

Make Tasty Meatballs!

Many years ago, I found myself on a quest to find the perfect meatball. Not just any meatball would do. The meatball I sought had to be just right - tangy, but not too sweet; spicy, but not too bold. My adventure took me to several different recipe websites, but each attempt to find my meatball resulted in bitter disappointment. "Enough!" I said. I will make my OWN meatball.... and that I did. The end result was one of the best collections of meatballs this side of the Mississippi! Prepare to amaze your friends with this delightful treat. Prepare to engorge yourself with this meatball masterpiece!


Instructions


1. Cook the meatballs according to the package directions. You should subtract 5 or minutes from the cooking time as meatballs will continue to cook in the crockpot all day.


2. Combine cherry pie filling, jelly, ketchup, BBQ sauce and sweet n' sour sauce in a large sauce pan and bring to mild boil.








3. Pour sauce in crockpot and add cooked meatballs. Mix well. Leave crockpot on warm.


4. Eat your meatballs!

Tags: with this